Industry and environmental challenges means the need for greener and economical solutions that meet airworthiness requirements is always a necessity for the design.
Our extensive performance modelling and simulation capabilities, environmental test experience and links with academia means we are able to provide our clients with tailored solutions to most complex challenges faced at concept, through New Product Introduction (NPI) and in-service support.
- Gas turbine and rotative machinery system design
- Power plant performance and techno-economic and environmental assessment
- Reliability and risk assessment of systems
- Systems engineering and design (mechanical and electrical)
- Variable Frequency Generator design
- LRU/sensor design
- Thermal/fluid/heat transfer assessment
- Jet engine control
- Propulsion system Aircraft integration
- Environmental testing (i.e. RTCA requirements)
- Aircraft and engine certification activity (i.e. EASA)
- Equipment qualification
- Development and validation activities
What Key Policies are required to Sustain Future growth of the Aviation Sector whilst reducing Emissions?
25th July 2019 In our fourth instalment of insights, we focus on the aviation sector in…
What are the Challenges of a ‘Low-Carbon’ Renewable Energy Mix for Power Generation?
18th April 2019 In our third instalment of insights, we concisely explain the challenges associated with…
EGB Engineering Executive Director delivers policy report on Brexit and the impact on the UK Aerospace Industry
14th January 2019 Britain’s multi-billion pound aerospace industry risks losing its world-leading role if the government…